BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selector
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto).
Flat Dark Earth and OD Green Levers Available, please allow extra processing time as these are painted to order. 2-4 business day lead time.
The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference.
There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO) or Short Throw (1) REVERSIBLE SAFETY CENTER (0°-50° and 0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - Available Finish: Black Phosphate, Magpul Flat Dark earth, Magpul OD Green
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (2) TORX SCREWS
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Note: ArmaLite and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs.
Do not over tighten.
SHORT THROW NOTES:
Some fitting may be required with Geissele Triggers on the 50° Short-Throw side.
BAD-ASS-ST Short Throw Safety Selector will not fit in "standard" AR-style lower receivers designed for 0°-90° throw safety selectors.
A relief cut on the left side of the receiver safety selector hole is required to allow the safety pin block device on the BAD-ASS-ST center to pass through.
The safety pin block is there for your safety so it cannot be installed on a "standard" AR and allow the safety selector lever to point ambiguously between SAFE and FIRE.
"Short-Throw" compatible lower receivers with safety pin relief cut and 45° to 90° FIRE marking (such as the BAD-15 Forged Lower and BAD556-LW Lower Receivers) are required for proper installation.
Any modification to the safety selector will render the warranty null and void.